Propeller Ads Review With Payment Proofs | Earnings
Over the recent few years numerous AdSense Alternatives have turned up which have given the option to people all across the globe to gain the advantages of a more competitive ad market in terms of higher CPC rates, increased networks and better revenue potential. Many have had their own success stories. I was looking for such alternate networks when I came across Propeller Ads.
The network was founded in 2011 with the basic idea for providing clickable ads for website audience and in turn generating revenues from them. They have come a long way in their ordeal and are currently providing more than 650 million daily ad impressions for desktop and mobile visitors. That is a wonderful achievement.
They have a plethora of formats when it comes to ads. Direct links, banners, sliding banners, pop-under ads and many more formats can be availed here. In fact they are the leading pop-under network globally.
After thoroughly analysing what it had to offer, I came to a conclusion that this was an ad network which to cater to a more diverse group of clients and help them generate increased revenues from their pages. Technically speaking I found Propeller Ads to be a worthy alternative to AdSense.
People who are already sworn to other networks can add it for some extra passive income and so can those people who have been rejected by AdSense for any legally authentic reasons possible like content terms and payment terms etc.
People who have only worked with Cost per Action or CPA networks before can also take benefits of this ad network and expand their monetization strategy.
This is a big plus for me as the network keeps its promise to make the benefits of online marketing available to anyone.
Many ad networks have many constraints and restrictions when it comes to placing and formatting ads. Such is not the case with Propeller Ads. As discussed above there are multiple formats from which the publishers can choose for both desktop and mobile. The CPM rates are high and the fill rate for international traffic is a 100%!
Their system also has built in algorithms which tests numerous CPA/PPI/PPC affiliate programmes and finds the one which is most useful for your website. That means a lot of time and energy is saved!
Another huge plus with this network is that there is no threshold traffic. This means that even if your website is new and not gaining the traffic to the desired level you can still apply for ads here. This is not the case with AdSense or other ad networks. The registration is quick, easy and hassle free. To top it up, the referral program offers 5% of corresponding referral revenues to publishers for life. Attractive isn’t it?
Payments Proofs :
But there are some negative attributes they should be working on. I have discussed them below:
- The time lag between two payments is large as in 30 days. This can be tedious some times.
- Although it has a lot of payment options, it still does not have PayPal which is the most common of all. This is a big demerit as it leaves many of the publishers and advertisers stalled.
- It pays 20% less than AdSense does
- CPM rates for banners are not as excellent as for pop-under but this can be equalised by increased traffic.
- There may not be a traffic threshold but still the ad network is not suitable for an extremely new site which has like 1000 views daily then the revenue generated will be virtually cents per day which is not beneficial. Thus, it is advisable to opt for it at a later stage. If you still wish to opt due to the other benefits then pop-under and mobile ad units will provide you with a better revenue potential.
My final opinion of the website is positive. They are working on the PayPal addition and after that is done I guess this site has to be an attractive choice for both publishers and advertisers.