Five Tips to Boost your SEO in 2017
It’s the right time of the year to evaluate your SEOstrategy and examine the best ways to improve it during 2017. This doesn’t have to be a complicated process, though.
New years resolutions are not roughly our personal goals, in view of that it may be the ideal moment to focus a propos your event goals and outlook toward for the best ways to boost your SEO presence to insert authority, value and ranking.
If youa propos wondering how to begin fixing your SEO for 2017, here are a few suggestions you might locate useful.
As simple as it sounds, it’s important to create content that adds value, while it maintains its relevance for the target audience.
It’s not just about creating quality content, but also about knowing your audience, to the extent that the content is useful and has more chances to be ranked higher in the search results for the relevant queries.
Quick tips to add more value with your content:
- Examine your existing content and find the most popular topics
- Learn more about your audience and find the questions that you’re going to answer
- Find the best way to use combine timing and context, in a way that you’ll be able to beat your competitors
- Do not hesitate to expand your niche area, provided that you’re still useful for your target audience
2.Facilitate the browsing experience
User experience is vital to SEO, hence it may be a friendly idea to test how it affects the traffic to your site.
In fact, fanatic experience starts even in front the admirer visits your site and according to Forrester, 93% of online experiences begin in addition to a search.
Thus, its important to fighting to the necessary tweaks that ensure a serene visit:
- Test your site’s link and fix the broken links to minimise the error pages or the duplicate content
- Your content should be appealing both for users and search engines and thus, both readability and crawlability should be taken into consideration
- The navigation should help the user browse the pages without problems. From the menu structure to the link structure and the page’s design, even a slight detail may impact the user experience
- A page’s speed is crucial, so don’t forget testing it from time to time. From heavy images to unnecessary scripts, there is always a reason that your site gets slow.
- AMP may also be relevant to your site and Google seems to prefer the pages that start using it. Is it time to experiment with it?
3.Invest more time in your content
It was already deferential from 2016 that search engines focus concerning the actual content rather than its optimisation.
Theres no quirk to spend more era in parable to the optimisation if your content is not attractive sufficient for your audience.
Monitor the keywords, the sites stats, the levels of assimilation on the order of speaking each subject and locate what users truly expect from your page.
Think of inconsistent ideas to reorganize your content, or even to invest in evergreen content, and make allergic reaction you think considering a reader, rather than a search engine.
Are the topics and the structure attractive to your intend audience?
Remember, the entire of seamless fan experience amid vibes content can have a altogether certain impact upon your SEO rankings.
4.Optimise visual content
Visual content is more important than ever. It manages to accumulation text in the best practicable habit (or even to replace it) and it definitely can undertaking SEO.
We tend to forget how visual content should still be optimised for search engines, but luckily it by yourself takes a few minutes to boost its SEO be in.
- Think carefully of the titles
- Don’t forget to add alt text, metadata and keywords
- Pay attention to the file’s size
- Create a video transcript to facilitate your content’s discovery from search engines
- Consider the idea of hosting the video to your own site, not just Youtube
- Be unique, add personality and make your visual content shareable
5.Keep your online footprint up-to-date
Your online presence goes way beyond your site. The problem is that we tend to forget how our online footprint may extend to all the different platforms we may try out at some point and then abandon.
It’s certainly a great idea to experiment with new platforms to promote your presence, but make sure you keep them up-to-date even if you stop using them.
Let’s say you have a Google+ page, but you’re not using it anymore (or you tend to forget to share your content there). Are the details accurate to help users find more about your business?
Here’s a new task for your calendar in 2017, create a spreadsheet that monitors your online presence and check once a month that the information is up-to-date.
You never know how useful this may turn out to be!
SO THIS IS A FIVE SEO TIPS hope u like this